The McCarthey Dressman Education Foundation offers Academic Enrichment Grants designed to develop in-class and extra-curricular programs that improve student learning. The Foundation considers proposals that foster understanding, deepen students’ knowledge, and provide opportunities to expand awareness of the world around them.
The Academic Enrichment Grants provide funding for programs that nurture the intellectual, artistic and creative abilities of children from low-income households. The McCarthey Dressman Education Foundation awards grants to individuals in amounts up to $10,000 per year for a maximum of three years, provided the eligibility requirements continue to be met.
- you have a unique idea for a project that will supplement your regular classroom curriculum or after-school activity
- your students have ideas for enrichment activities or a need for strengthening their academic experiences
- you have facilities, expertise and community endorsement, but need additional resources for materials, time and transportation
- are employed by schools or non-profit organizations (e.g. community centers, museums, etc.)
- have the background and experience to complete the project successfully
- have direct and regular contact with students in grades pre-k to 12
- work with students from low-income households
- are willing to work in collaboration with the Foundation
PLEASE NOTE: A project may have one to many participants involved in its planning and implementation. However, the Foundation does require that each application be submitted in the name of one individual even if there are two or more participants involved in a single project.
SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION
JANUARY 15 – APRIL 15
The email address you submit your application under is the email address that will receive all autoresponders, updates and messages – make sure our emails don’t go to your spam blockers.
ACADEMIC ENRICHMENT PROGRESS REPORT
Please submit Academic Enrichment Report.
Please install the latest version of Adobe Arobat Reader to view PDF files.